Best Picnic Places In Barbados

Anything interesting such as places, things to do and more
MyBajan
Site Admin

Best Picnic Places In Barbados

Post by MyBajan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Can anyone share their favourite picnic spots, why they like it and why others should go their! :ugeek: Looking for answers!
We Love This Land Call Barbados :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

VickkyKent

Re: Best Picnic Places In Barbados

Post by VickkyKent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:46 pm

I would have to say folkstone its very nice, I have never felt so content and happy with myself as I do when I am in Barbados. I feel like I could live there for the rest of my life and I am only 38 now. The food, the culture is so me. I prefer it to the English way of life by 100%. I have met the nicest people there and one of them has become my closest friend. The night life, the music and even the cinema and shopping in Bridgetown. I can't say a bad word about it except I don't live there, but I hope to be by the end of this year. I will be there on the 20th December for two weeks and again in February for two weeks, staying at the Savannah, in Hastings if any one wants to say hello!"

Islandfish

Post by Islandfish » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:39 pm

I personally like Farley Hill because for me it’s like a getaway since I live far away, Superb views overlooking the lush countryside and eastern coastline, the trees provide excellent shade, superb views overlooking the lush countryside and eastern coastline. Always nice, clean and quite, definitely a go to place for a picnic and the bus passes there too.

Benson46

Post by Benson46 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:31 am

Three Houses Park for me on a bank holiday