The Pot Warehouse

Horticulture, Kitchen gardens, Florist & more.
thepotwarehouse

The Pot Warehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:44 pm

My passion for plants played an integral part in my decision to develop this business. Plant lovers, designers, landscapers and architects will find an expansive, creative pallet to work with from my selections.

Stay updated here and/or like our Facebook page for upcoming discounts and deals. https://www.facebook.com/BarbadosPotWarehouse/

DIRECTIONS:
Heading north from the Norman Niles roundabout, take the first left turn, into the Belle. Then take the first right turn and follow signs. Tel: 246-429-4613

thepotwarehouse

Re: The Pot Warehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:26 pm

If you have an artistic mind and you love to make something decorative and attractive for your home then clay pots are definitely a great idea to work with. You can make different items or you can also do some painting on the clay pot in such a way that it will make the plant look better.

It may also happen that you may not even notice the plant just because the pot is so attractive.

Natalie

Post by Natalie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:55 pm

Do you have painted pots I just moved and trying to make the new place look more attractive.

thepotwarehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:35 pm

Bigger can be better!

thepotwarehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:36 pm

Natalie wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:55 pm
Do you have painted pots I just moved and trying to make the new place look more attractive.
Yes we do, come in and see what we have to offer!

thepotwarehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:35 am

In a too-large pot, soil dries slowly, making your plant more susceptible to root rot. When a plant is too large for its pot, it also has a tendency to tip over. In a too-small pot, soil dries so quickly that you'll be challenged to water frequently enough. Your plant could become root-bound and exhibit stunted growth.

Ideally, place a plant into a pot that's the same size it's growing in. When transplanting because a plant has outgrown its current pot, shift to a pot 2-4 inches larger in diameter. Select the larger size pot for plants that grow quickly. For slow growers, a pot that's 1-2 inches larger works well.

Call us to see what sizes we have and how we can help you!

thepotwarehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Check out our decorative planters selection for the very best in unique or custom made.

thepotwarehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:26 am

Prepare Flower Pots for Planting

Get your pots cleaned up and set up so you will have happy plants that thrive all season long.

Terra-cotta pots are made from baked clay. The porous nature of this earth-based medium allows air and water to pass through the walls of the pot; this promotes healthy plants by staving off root rot and disease caused by overwatering.

thepotwarehouse

Post by thepotwarehouse » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:43 am

PICK-A-NUMBER and tell us why you chose that number!

Diane

Post by Diane » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:20 pm

5, I like the treasure it would be perfect in my garden.